CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

add me

made by Leelou

Sunday 22 April 2012

favorite classmates

twins??

Here let me introduce you all to my favorite classmate,
Wan Nur Azimah Binti Wan Faizal.
 She is also my favorite friend, sister, listener and anything lar.. hahaha..
She always comfort me when I am miserable and more likely to become crazy..hahaha
She is the only person who are willing to entertain my childish habit.
 When I feel like hugging someone I will turn to her.
 Not lesbo okey!! hahaha..
She always said that I am more to her younger sister that is why she spoiled me.. :)
I LOVE HER so much..muaaahhhhh...



Next, she is FatinNajiha Binti Zainuddin.
She is a very tough woman.
 I call her JIA but among the boys she is  called the sixteen boys.
 Well, we have fifteen boys in this college but because of the way she behave, the boys consider her as a boy.hahahaha..
Whatever it is, i know that deep inside her, she is a pure woman. 
I can see that when she comfort and give advise to me. 
she also got the sensitive part of her which other woman should have.
So, there is no doubt that she is a girl.hahaha
Finally, I have to admit that I LOVE HER.. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment