CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

add me

made by Leelou

Thursday 26 April 2012

L0ve tiLL JannAh

In the west they say that love is a madness that ENDS with marriage.
But in ISLAM, we say that love is a madness that only BEGINS with marriage.



I was wondering what will happen to married couples????
Are they really going to be happy forever and ever??
Just like how we wish to the newlyweds 
<semoga berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat>
<semoga berbahagia hingga ke anak cucu>
Well, I just realize why don't we wish them with
<semoga berbahagia hingga ke syurga>
That is why we must search for life partner and complete our religion

"marry those among you who are spouse-less and the virtuous among your male and female slaves (thereby freeing them), if they are poor Allah will enrich them with His bounty, Allah is embracing, knowing.."


I am preparing my self to be a good partner and pious wife for my future husband
I don't know who that men will be but I have faith that if I were a good women, I will get a good men as my husband
Allah promise us that :)


"and women of purity are for men of purity

and men of purity are for women of purity"








No comments:

Post a Comment