CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

add me

made by Leelou

Thursday 26 April 2012

MUET


Okey, today all of kirkbyte got their result for Malaysian University English Test (MUET)..
Well, me too.. :)
Ehem, i got band 3 for that with the score of 171..
8 more marks to achieve band 4.. 
Means that I have to resit for the MUET coz we have to get band 4..
WHY??
Because we are taking TESL course, so we have to get band 4 if we want to continue with our degree..
Quite disappointed with my result.. 
However, I still thanked Allah coz it is actually not as bad as i thought..
But, I was quite ashamed with 1 person..
He got band 4 for his MUET..
My friend, Jia told me that I should not feel that way coz he is a boy. 
So, he should get more than me since he is the leader..
Whatever it is I am proud and happy with his achievement..
I will do my best and better in my NEXT MUET..hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment