CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

add me

made by Leelou

Sunday 22 April 2012

a memory to erase



You'll find love stories ranging from fantasy to real life that will satisfy your every mood and occasion .
 Whether you desire to share your own love story or get inspired by another's.


There was girl who loved a boy so much she said to the boy,
 "If I told you that I liked you, would you take it as a joke?"
The boy said, "Yes I would."

She asked, "Why?"

The boy replied,
 "Because I know you don't like me, I know you love me!"



Well, I guess everyone must have their own love story.
The same goes to me.
 I once got engaged to a man which I think I love him.
So young right? hahaha.
This is the man..





We know each other since our school day.




 As we all know engagement is a time for us to get to know our partner better.
After being someones fiancee for more than a year, we found that we are not meant to be together.
There were things that happened which forced us to broke up and be apart.
Even though I love him, I know that we cannot be together.
 I finally learnt how to stay alive without him.
 I believe that Allah is a better planner and He has plan something better for me. 


I have to admit that sometimes I do miss him but my friend told me:

just because you miss someone,

doesn't mean you need them back in your life..

missing is just part of moving on..

I am trying my best to forget and let him go.

I want to erase all those memory with him..




No comments:

Post a Comment